Monday, January 21, 2008

Favre was so close...

I watched the game yesterday between Green Bay and New York with disappointment and amazement.

First, I was disappointed that Green Bay couldn't get it done on the field. I was pulling hard for Brett Favre to play in one more SuperBowl but I guess it's just not meant to be. I hope he plays one more season and his team matures enough to get him over the hump and back into the big game.

Secondly, how in the heck could they tolerate the cold the way they did? It was -4 degrees without the wind. I've spent lots of time outside in the past in what I considered bitter cold but nothing like this. Some of those crazy guys didn't wear sleeves. Are they crazy?

Good luck to Eli Manning in his first SuperBowl. It would be nice to see him add another trophy to the Manning pile. Anything to keep Tom Brady from taking another trip to Disneyland.

No comments: